Which Killers and Killer perks actually have to be played around, realistically?

I'm trying to make a list of Killers and Killer perks that Survivors actually have to play around under penalty of death.

As far as Killers go, you have:

  • The Nurse
  • The Hillbilly
  • The Huntress (with the right add-ons)

As far as Killer perks go, you have:

  • NOED
  • Devour Hope
  • Make Your Choice

I know there are more, but I can't name every Killer perk off the top of my head. What do you guys think?

Comments

  • Killers:

    • Hag

    Perks:

    • Save The Best For Last
  • Killer perks that are considered by most as must haves

    Ruin
    Save The Best for Last
    BBQ and Chili
    Bamboozle
    Enduring

    Strong perks many of us use

    Nurses Calling
    Overcharge
    Franklin's Demise (for those occasions that everybody brings an item you hate)

    Don't sell the Clown Short - he's a potential S Tier killer that some are starting to see as stronger than Huntress. The Hag is very strong now too.

  • I would definitely say The Hag now since the buff. I used to love to play against her but not so much now. I think I've survived against her only once since the update.

    Make Your Choice and Nurses Calling are 2 perks that often get me in trouble!!

  • Hag and Make your choice.

    Nurse's calling needs to be played around.

  • @FrenziedRoach said:
    Killer perks that are considered by most as must haves

    Ruin
    Save The Best for Last
    BBQ and Chili
    Bamboozle
    Enduring

    Strong perks many of us use

    Nurses Calling
    Overcharge
    Franklin's Demise (for those occasions that everybody brings an item you hate)

    Don't sell the Clown Short - he's a potential S Tier killer that some are starting to see as stronger than Huntress. The Hag is very strong now too.

    "Must haves" and "Perks that Survivors must actually play around" are not the same thing. Most of the perks you said are perks Survivors ignore (particularly Ruin, since they've found out it's easier to just power through the generators anyway). In other words, they're no threat to the Survivors.

  • Blood warden also needs to be played around.