Does anyone have the link for the Map Gameplay Survey?
I'm on Switch and when I click the link in game to take the survey it gives me an error page forcing me to go back to the game. Does anyone know where I can take the survey?
Tagged:
Trusted
I'm on Switch and when I click the link in game to take the survey it gives me an error page forcing me to go back to the game. Does anyone know where I can take the survey?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Edit: Disregard this comment I didn't know there was a second survey going around right now.
@FilledPizza
here's the link to the most recent survey
This survey is the most recent survey that's open for players. This survey focuses on the Maps in-game, it's randomization, and other such things related to said maps. This is the current survey that's open at this time called the "Map Gameplay Survey." I'll link it below for you since the link you're trying to click in-game seems to not work for some reason.
[Here's the Map Gameplay Survey link]:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GQ5MZRN
Thank you!
No problem, glad I could help.