Whispers shouldn't activate from a hooked Survivor.
Whispers is a great detection perk for Killers, but I feel it's really weak and pointless when you're within the proximity of a hooked survivor. Thoughts?
Whispers is a great detection perk for Killers, but I feel it's really weak and pointless when you're within the proximity of a hooked survivor. Thoughts?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nope no need to empower camping ๐
Whispers would be way too strong this way as well.
The perk does what it says and without that hooked surv detection the skillwise part of it would be worst
Yeah that would be a bit insane, it intentionally does because it would be problematic if it didn't work the way it does.
Whispers is actually one of the most balanced perks in the game, it's very strong, but sometimes you don't need it or want it in your build just the same. Touching it in any way when other stuff needs it more is not a great idea really.
I use Whispers a lot and I'm fine with hooked survivors proc'ing Whispers. Mostly due to it would likely discourage stealth unhooks and promote camping.