Mark 5 objects with map
So do I put the glowing ufo beam thing on 5 generators or something? What if it doesn't register?
So do I put the glowing ufo beam thing on 5 generators or something? What if it doesn't register?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You just walk around and it automatically marks objects within range.
Ohhhhhhh are you sure I thought it was Mark with glass bead add on @brokedownpalace
Can confirm, no glass bead needed. Did it last night, green map and tracking killer belongings add on.
So what exactly am I tracking? Does it notify me in match?
The map scout scoring event will clue you in. I ran killer belonging addon because it counts hooks, totems etc... I literally had the challenge done in about 20-25 secs, before running into a Wraith with Franklin's and never seeing my map again that match.