What's up with God Windows?

They reduce interaction between killer and survivor and they aren't balanced at all. Why do y'all think god windows were implemented and why aren't they being removed?

Comments

  • @Carlosylu said:

    Bamboozle

    Wow. It's unlike you to not start a constructive discussion about the topic. So you're saying they keep the game broken because there is a bandaid available?

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1070353#Comment_1070353

    Wow. It's unlike you to not start a constructive discussion about the topic. So you're saying they keep the game broken because there is a bandaid available?

    Hehehehe, I meant to be constructive I swear! Maybe I need to be more specific! Sorry! Bamboozle is the answer! I'm with you about those window loops right next to the other but as there is actually a counter towards it that might be why, the problem is that it actually works

  • I don't like them either, I havent really noticed any in the most recent maps which is a good thing.

  • They’re a relic from a time when the devs had no clue how to create the maps and how they were going to be played.

  • They were probably implemented to give survivors a strong loop that couldn't be destroyed even if teammates were super inefficient with pallets. But then they still put a ton of safe pallets on most maps. And there's probably a hesitancy to eliminate them because new or less experienced survivors need them. Bamboozle is all fine and well, but god windows only need 1 loop to gain a ton of distance.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    They were probably implemented to give survivors a strong loop that couldn't be destroyed even if teammates were super inefficient with pallets. But then they still put a ton of safe pallets on most maps. And there's probably a hesitancy to eliminate them because new or less experienced survivors need them. Bamboozle is all fine and well, but god windows only need 1 loop to gain a ton of distance.

    That may be true, but other than nurse, and tier 1 Michael, a killers speed is faster than a survivor, and any distance they put between them can be quickly closed. Am I wrong?!?

  • @Booper_Of_Snoot said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1071940#Comment_1071940

    Killers are only a bit faster, like, a tiny bit. Especially 4.4 killers. So, If you're driving 25 mph,and im driving 21, I will have distance if you stop for a minute, but depending on the distance, it'll really take you a minute to catch up.

    And that minute. Mind you is what a lot of people are seemingly discussing is the same time frame for gens to pop. But that of course goes back into stopping that Chase and going on a patrol again xD