I finally get to red rank as killer for first time..

After around 400 hours in this game, i finally got to red rank for the first time.... but somehow i'm not really that happy..

This journey is really difficult.. i have my rule, which is play nicely, no ruin (pre-nerf), no pop, no corrupt, no slug, and my build is always focusing on finding survivors..

countless time i was bullied.. countless games under 6 mins.. countless games versing red rank survivors in green rank..

But somehow, i got to red rank. Maybe because red rank currently is full of potatoes so i can rank up.. i don't know anymore.. am i a good killer? Or i'm still baby killer?

Edit: i don't play high rank killers except pallet freddy occasionally. I usually play as legion, gf and doc. I don't use add-ons too.

Ps: i'll probably derank to 5 for rank reset lol

Comments