Why is she not in the game? She is awesome!
She
Who is she?
it would be cool if the music was in the archives. Devs is that possible?
@Peanits
@PatBrutal
@not_Queen
I just hope it doesn't get completely scrapped, I loved it when I first heard it.
Wouldn't mind either if they start giving survivors menu themes and give that one to claudette. ๐
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
She
Who is she?
it would be cool if the music was in the archives. Devs is that possible?
@Peanits
@PatBrutal
@not_Queen
I just hope it doesn't get completely scrapped, I loved it when I first heard it.
Wouldn't mind either if they start giving survivors menu themes and give that one to claudette. ๐