Fun Fact: Solidarity stacks effectively with Autodidact.
If you are injured and have Solidarity, the positive healing effect of Autodidact affects you while the negative effect (hitting a skill check while having 0 or 1 token(s) of Autodidact) does not.
5 stacks of Autodidact will let you heal roughly half of your patient's health bar and a quarter of your own (if you are also injured) with 1 skill check!
I'm almost always using a head on build. It's so much fun to use yet completely fair too. Even as a killer it's funny to get head on stunned. Those sneaky survivors.
Head on is my favorite Exhaustion perk. It takes skill to use, and is very fun. If used creatively, it can be used to extend chases, not just to start them! It's the only exhaustion perk I respect if a survivor uses it.
(I don't think the other perks will do so well here...)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Simply good and fun
obviously.
The one and only true answer
Fun Fact: Solidarity stacks effectively with Autodidact.
If you are injured and have Solidarity, the positive healing effect of Autodidact affects you while the negative effect (hitting a skill check while having 0 or 1 token(s) of Autodidact) does not.
5 stacks of Autodidact will let you heal roughly half of your patient's health bar and a quarter of your own (if you are also injured) with 1 skill check!
Such a fun perk that always gives a good laugh! ๐
Its the most fun one/The most practical one of the 3....Somehow...
I'm almost always using a head on build. It's so much fun to use yet completely fair too. Even as a killer it's funny to get head on stunned. Those sneaky survivors.
Head on is my favorite Exhaustion perk. It takes skill to use, and is very fun. If used creatively, it can be used to extend chases, not just to start them! It's the only exhaustion perk I respect if a survivor uses it.
(I don't think the other perks will do so well here...)