Ive just saw it in my last round.
I see you are a man of culture aswell ;)
I think every character has them. It's easy to see on Hospital Myers and any other character that wears a skirt
i would like to know the answer to this question aswell
@Broccoli_Jaeger said:I see you are a man of culture aswell ;)I think every character has them. It's easy to see on Hospital Myers and any other character that wears a skirt
@Broccoli_Jaeger said:
aha, I see
seriously, I love that avatar, but I havent found it in the store, So I wander if it is a cd-key avatar?
yes
Are you asking for a friend?
Lmao they banned him because he was asking the most important question
You can see it on every character with a skirt, dress, or gown short enough to look underneath.
@Broccoli_Jaeger said:Lmao they banned him because he was asking the most important question
He got banned for this?
@Cronk said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1069196#Comment_1069196He got banned for this?
@Cronk said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1069196#Comment_1069196
he got banned cause he said “mas***bating”
@glitterboys666 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1070079#Comment_1070079he got banned cause he said “mas***bating”
@glitterboys666 said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1070079#Comment_1070079
In what post?
@Cronk said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1071557#Comment_1071557 In what post?
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1071557#Comment_1071557
this one i was there when he got banned lol he said “i’m gonna go mastor***ing towards my screen now” with a pic of his kate
@glitterboys666 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1071566#Comment_1071566this one i was there when he got banned lol he said “i’m gonna go mastor***ing towards my screen now” with a pic of his kate
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1071566#Comment_1071566
😂
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I see you are a man of culture aswell ;)
I think every character has them. It's easy to see on Hospital Myers and any other character that wears a skirt
i would like to know the answer to this question aswell
aha, I see
seriously, I love that avatar, but I havent found it in the store, So I wander if it is a cd-key avatar?
yes
Are you asking for a friend?
Lmao they banned him because he was asking the most important question
You can see it on every character with a skirt, dress, or gown short enough to look underneath.
He got banned for this?
he got banned cause he said “mas***bating”
In what post?
this one i was there when he got banned lol he said “i’m gonna go mastor***ing towards my screen now” with a pic of his kate
😂