It’s not their fault but..
Man does it suck getting camped cause you keep getting matched with low rank killers. I know it’s basically the only way they can secure a kill with this horrible match making but still, it stings lmfao
Man does it suck getting camped cause you keep getting matched with low rank killers. I know it’s basically the only way they can secure a kill with this horrible match making but still, it stings lmfao
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah it does kinda suck. But at least there is always the next game to look forward too!
I thought with new rank reset I'd never return to the dark days when I was in grey ranks and half my survivor matches involved a wraith standing cloaked next to the hook. What a nostalgia trip it's been.