What should I do?

So i've been playing dead by daylight for over a year on ps4 but I just got my pc and dead by daylight for it. Should I wait for cross progression or just buy the dlc's and level everyone up again? What do you guys think?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @Elik said:

    So i've been playing dead by daylight for over a year on ps4 but I just got my pc and dead by daylight for it. Should I wait for cross progression or just buy the dlc's and level everyone up again? What do you guys think?

    I would say hold off for a bit. They have been heavily alluding to cross progression lately, so it will likely come sooner or later.

  • @Elik said:

    So i've been playing dead by daylight for over a year on ps4 but I just got my pc and dead by daylight for it. Should I wait for cross progression or just buy the dlc's and level everyone up again? What do you guys think?

    I would restart, knowing how long stuff like this can take, i wouldn't wait. But that maybe just me.

  • Don't waste money on dlcs

  • If you're gonna wait, you might have to wait very long, or even forever, as it's been a few years now since console release and there's no cross progression yet, and there may never be.

    But if you buy them all over again, you might regret it once they do add cross progression.

    All i can say is that i don't like the Shrine of Secrets one bit, so i'd at least buy the DLCs for the Perks that i know i'll mainly use.

  • I would not start over. Already put too much time and effort on my ps4

  • WAIT. Oh man that would be an awful idea to start over again, like what is that? Like $100 for the game and all dlc included?

    Unless of course you want to have a main, and a smurf account. You would be going into pro DBD gamer territory then.