Suggestions for killer aid
Two things I think could help with the game in its current state. 1 allow killers ( hosts of each game) to choose the map.
2 do not allow people the option to quit once the match has started, hat way if anyone gets salty and want to rage quit they will have to unplug their system or hard shut down, may cause less DC
Comments
1. That might be pretty broken since the killer could always pick the best map for them, and you can already do this in custom games for fun.
2. Wouldn't solve the DC issue, people can rush the killer to get hooked and instantly die.
1 I guess it would be strong for the killer just right now killers are having a hard time
2 is be ok with that what the problem is is ppl DC and denying the killer sacrifices especially when killer is going for challenges
1) No. Survivors have a right to be able to choose the map. However the map offerings should not stack, so the Killer has just as much of a fair chance to get the map they desire.
2) I am guessing you play on console... MonkaS
All I have to say is if there is an emergency I know I wouldn’t be thinking about properly turning my system off. Dark souls does it and it works great there
I guess I’m just really tired of trying to play killer and just having a ######### time with buggy interruptions and gen rushing it has just become not very fun and something needs to be done I know I’m not the only one who feels this way