How long do support tickets take?

I submitted a ticket on Sunday and still haven't heard back, just curious how long the average response time is to hear back after contacting support.

Should I follow up, or does it normally take more than 3 days to get a response?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I got a response a few hours after opening a ticket, but i'm waiting about three weeks for a solution right now.

  • @NoRestarts said:

    I submitted a ticket on Sunday and still haven't heard back, just curious how long the average response time is to hear back after contacting support.

    Should I follow up, or does it normally take more than 3 days to get a response?

    That depends on how long their queue is. They will respond to your ticket as soon as possible so I recommend being patient.

  • Long because people put in ticket for bugs that are really perks (wall hack Myers lol) or camping and tunneling.

  • I have been waiting for 3 weeks for support to get back to me, it's about losing a whole character. I feel like they don't even check the tickets at this point...Bought a character, a whole new costume, and maxed out her level and now all of a sudden it's gone...smh