Mark 5 objects with maps
What is this challenge about? Is Mark the same as track or does it mean something else? I'm a bit confused by what we are suposed to do.
What is this challenge about? Is Mark the same as track or does it mean something else? I'm a bit confused by what we are suposed to do.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Its an add-on for the map.
Can anyone explain me how exactly I should do this quest?
It was already explained in the second comment.
Equip a map, press m2 briefly to use the map. This will momentarily highlight the aura of objects within the map range (default is 8m) that can be tracked. Go around and repeat the process until you have highlighted a total of 5 objects at least.
A rainbow map can track everything, so it makes it very easy and doesn't need anything else.
A green map can track generators by default. Use the map every time you run near a generator for 5 generators. Or, you could use a red twine to track the killer belongings, which will make you able to reveal hooks, thus completing the challenge very fast.
You can also use stamps to increase the range, but it's almost overkill, imho.
Source: I completed the challenge.