Why can't we have both a killer and survivor challenge active at the same time?

Sorry if it's been posted before. but I cannot understand why this isn't thing. I can understand not wanting to have 2 challenges activated at the same time if it's a challenge that can be completed on both survivor and killer. But why can't we have 1 survivor challenge active and also 1 killer challenge?

It just seems slighty frustrating to have to go to my challenges and swap back and forth if I want to swap between killer and survivor. Why isn't this a thing?

Comments

  • Agreed, it would be a good thing.

    And allowing to turn them in in the lobby, without having to access the archives.. Maybe even allowing to pick new challenges from there too? (especially considering how accessing the archives unreadies you and often kicks you out of the game)