Current Build Boasts

Post your current build, Killer/Survivor

One example of how it worked well for you.


Killer: The Doctor.

Perks: Dark Devotion, Destressing, I’m All Ears, Pop Goes the Weasel.


Spawned in on Lerry’s (Great Map) quickly found three survivors ‘Blast’ see one go for a vault, I’m All Ears activates. I back step into the door way swinging to land a hit on my obsession. (Yay). After the hit and Dark Devotion activates I walk from my obsession to smack a Dwight and get him pretty quickly to a hook, that game they got one gen done because destressing and Dark devotion together is nuts they couldn’t tell which direction I would come from since I was able to lock down my obsession location consistently applying enough pressure and always kicking gens with pop after landing a hit since I was undetectable, it’s a really fun Combo I would suggest to try it.

Comments