Please remove dedicated servers
they're literally unbearable , maybe its just me but since they've came to ps4 I've been getting hit 8 feet away from the window, and dont get me started about getting hit through pallets or over the pallet.
I just dont understand why you would add them to ps4 when they barely work on PC.
Comments
They are far superior than peer to peer. Never have to worry about some asshat killer with Burger King wifi or a lagswitcher bogging down his wifi and screwing all the survivors chances for a fair game. Worth its weight in gold, this crap was at epidemic levels right before they released ds.
that's a fair point.
what i thought dedicated servers weren’t on consoles yet
I use 250kb wifi :v do you want to enter my game ?, no ?, ah that's what dedicated servers are for.
They've been on ps4 for 2-3 weeks
Hey, I'll have you know, my McDonald's internet is fantastic.
i play on xbox so
Yeah idk what the hold up is with Xbox