Do you think its time Killers and Survivors were given a 5TH PERK SLOT?

I've been wondering this for a while. With new perks coming in all the time and many changes to the game itself such as the Ruin change, do you think its such a bad idea if both sides were granted a 5th perk slot?

I know its a major thing to ask, but the game is changing, would this be so bad?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Survivors can run Unbreakable AND Adrenaline...nice

  • I would totally love to have a fifths Perk Slot. However, this is not how it works. You cannot just say "Ok, its now 5 Perk Slots" without balancing around that. The game was played with 4 Slots since the Beginning and is balanced around that. Adding Perk Slot Number 5 might need to follow by further adjustments.

    And honestly, I dont think they should open a new "construction site".

  • Survivor's already have more than 5 perks it's called swf

  • I imagine the ramifications would be pretty strong. No thanks.

  • I don’t think the Devs would be able to handle balancing the game with a 5th perk slot.

    I rather they just improve the game.











    And add more nudity.

  • @AvisDeene said:

    I don’t think the Devs would be able to handle balancing the game with a 5th perk slot.

    I rather they just improve the game.

    And add more nudity.

    ainsley.jpg


  • @UwUMyersUwU said:

    Give killers a fifth.

    It would allow better synergy, and more use out of perks that need multiple.

    Survivors have 4 people, and therefore 12 more perks then killer. It is fair to have 5 as killer but 4 as survivor.

    Nah

  • Survivors could run Borrowed Time, Adrenaline, Decisive Strike, Sprint Burst/Dead Hard AND Unbreakable.

    Woof. No one wants to play against all of that from four people a game. My goodness.

  • @UwUMyersUwU said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1065629#Comment_1065629

    Original spirit was nude, and yui and Meg have nude texture files ;)

    Didn’t know that! Was Spirit released nude or did they change it before she was released to the masses?

    Also, I want more naked muscles <_< but I suppose we should have equal amounts of eye candy.

  • Yes! There would be so many more fun builds we could create

  • Give survivors a talent (something passive for using the survivor) nothing to big... then you could add another perk slot to killers

  • @UwUMyersUwU said:

    Give killers a fifth.

    It would allow better synergy, and more use out of perks that need multiple.

    Survivors have 4 people, and therefore 12 more perks then killer. It is fair to have 5 as killer but 4 as survivor.

    That's not how balance works. Both killer and survivor perks have been balanced since the beginning around the fact that everyone has four perks. Just because the number is smaller doesn't automatically mean it's unfair. By the same logic, we could introduce another killer or two into each match on the grounds that having four survivors but only one killer is fundamentally imbalanced.

  • @UwUMyersUwU said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1065629#Comment_1065629

    Original spirit was nude, and yui and Meg have nude texture files ;)

    Mhm Meg

  • Survivors don't even need perks, perks for survivors are a luxury as opposed to Killers they actually need them without perks they'd get demolished.

  • I'd like to run 5 perks, but I'd rather not go against survivors running DStrike, Dead Hard, Unbreakable, Borrowed Time AND Adrenaline. That's just far too much to deal with and the 5th slot for the killer wouldn't be nearly as impactful since survivor perks are stronger than killer perks.