Can someone explain why the ######### this was a hit?

Seriously, the hit boxes on this game are ######### and need to be fixed.

P_20200204_114422_vHDR_Auto.jpg P_20200204_114436_vHDR_Auto.jpg https://youtu.be/UQmwGL5pQOE


Comments

  • Server-to-Client latency most likely. Been running into a lot of lag spikes when I come into contact with killers after not seeing them for a while. Kind of annoying. One spike even somehow made me do a 180 and start running in the opposite direction - when I was sprinting straight forward.

  • The Killer’s weapons are different from their hitbox, which is always just a frontal cone. In this case, you probably just grazed the outside of the hitbox.

    (That’s also what happens when you 360 and get hit, your sporadic movement makes it appear as if the weapon didn’t connect when it actually did. I’ve noticed that a lot. Not saying you shouldn’t do it, it just happens.)

  • Surprise answer: Latency

  • Latency and hitbox detection zones ill-fitted to the appropriate visuals.