A Way to Reduce Sandbagging for Aftercare Users
Add this stipulation to Aftercare so that survivors cannot use the perk against the user to troll:
Aftercare
Unlocks potential in one's aura-reading ability.
You see the aura of every Survivor that:
- You rescue from a hook, or rescues you from a hook;
- You complete a healing action on, or completes a healing action on you.
They also see your aura, except while they are in a chase with The Killer.
This occurs for up to 1/2/3 Survivors. All effects of Aftercare are reset when you are hooked by The Killer.
Comments
Removing it while in a chase is literally removing part of the entire point of the perk.. knowing where people are and not leading the killer to them.. If you get grouped with idiots who do it on purpose, then I guess you need to do it to them in return, or find better people to play with.
You would see more unintentional trolling than you would see legit trolling.
Aftercare is a 2-way street, so even if a survivor who is being chased cannot see me, I can still see them and get out of their way.
True enough. If the other survivor is leading the killer to you (wether on purpose or accidentally, maybe the jungle gym you're in is the only save loop spot nearby and he has no choice) then you have no excuse not to hide, you see him coming from across the map.
Right, but if they can still see me the whole time then they can adjust course if trolling (or panicking for a way to ditch the killer), and I cannot shake them.
I see their aura; I can choose to take a protection hit or hide. If they see my aura and are keen on ditching the killer, I no longer have the choice to hide.