Designing a killer called The Rich, what should I do first
I'm designing a killer I really want in dead by daylight but I'm not sure where to start. Me splitting it up will be helpful so I can balance it better.
I'm designing a killer I really want in dead by daylight but I'm not sure where to start. Me splitting it up will be helpful so I can balance it better.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The name should reflect in their apearance/power always. Does The Rich throw quarters a the survivors?
No, I plan on his power being Iridescent Cash where they gain counters on their power which they will spend as a currency
This better be Scrooge McDuck
Um not really, he'll start as this altruistic autistic student that is bullied and gets cruel revenge on his bullies once he succeeds in his company The Ruby Pill.
Nobody does Scrooge McDuck anymore...
Well they'll be very ambitious and hard working so it's a start.
Just so everyone knows I plan on getting help creating The Rich in creations so if anyone wants to help head their once I've got more votes.