Looking for nurse mains / nurse players to critique my game play on console
https://youtu.be/exoS8D-y2Ic
i cut out the video to where I found my first survivor.
i have been playing nurse now for 2 weeks my perk choice was bbq for bp and tracking nurses for extra tracking , pop for gen slow down , and noed Incase I struggle or go against a swf I’m most likely replacing noed with Shadowborn when I unlock it and get more confident with her
as for addons I’m using ones that reduce fatigue because I can miss a lot sometimes XD
so any tips for nurse? I might post more clips of her
Comments
Noed = crutch perk
Get good
Nurse is still powerful
I have no problem applying extreme pressure as Clown
Just pressure gens
LMAO
Hey man do you know when the devs get around to paying their yes-men? I want to buy the battle pass.
The only thing I liked about the battle pass was the charms lmao