Favourite Doc perk builds?
Been loving the doctor ever since the changes, however it’s difficult to find a “go-to” perk build as I feel there are a plethora of perks that are great on him. What are some of your favourite perk builds?
Been loving the doctor ever since the changes, however it’s difficult to find a “go-to” perk build as I feel there are a plethora of perks that are great on him. What are some of your favourite perk builds?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sloppy, Whispers, Ruin, Surveillance, Pop or Nurse's calling
Try this, it's amazingly OP...
Addons for reverse and random placed skillchecks
Huntress Lullaby + Whispers Lvl 3 + Monitor and Abuse + BBQ
Damn... I'm a red ranks and I couldn't get skillchecks after the HL had 3 tokens combined with the addons for reverse and randomly placed skillchecks on my screen + The doctor knew exactly when and where to use blast cause of whispers + BBQ for tracking and BP
Hadn’t considered a skill check build, ty
Perk : Distressing, Coulrophobia, Thanatophobia, Sloppy Butcher
Add-ons : "Calm" - Carter's Notes
Offering : Jigsaw Piece