I actually don't know how to answer your question, but I think a smart Killer is one that knows when to leave chases, for example if the chase goes for too long, smart Killer will just find another Survivor to chase.
I actually don't know how to answer your question, but I think a smart Killer is one that knows when to leave chases, for example if the chase goes for too long, smart Killer will just find another Survivor to chase.
I often walk backwards around corners to hide the red stain, survivors then run right into me. Works most of the time.. Mostly.
Yes high wall loops are the bane of my survivor existence so I hardly ever stay at them or run to them. OoO players have the higher ground at these loops imo
A killer that moonwalks and actually goes the same direction as you unexpectedly. And any killer that doesn't camp/tunnel. A lot of killers will chase the same person the whole game and get mad they got "gen rushed" when they really should've went for another survivor or patrol the generators. If you're not getting a survivor down, go for another.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I actually don't know how to answer your question, but I think a smart Killer is one that knows when to leave chases, for example if the chase goes for too long, smart Killer will just find another Survivor to chase.
Blood lust 3 though
Ye, I forgot about bloodlust gamers.
I forgot about them too while creating the poll. But nobody like blood lust gamers T_T
I often walk backwards around corners to hide the red stain, survivors then run right into me. Works most of the time.. Mostly.
Yes high wall loops are the bane of my survivor existence so I hardly ever stay at them or run to them. OoO players have the higher ground at these loops imo
Doesn't respect pallets, knows about every mechanic, item, perk and counterplays to it
A killer that moonwalks and actually goes the same direction as you unexpectedly. And any killer that doesn't camp/tunnel. A lot of killers will chase the same person the whole game and get mad they got "gen rushed" when they really should've went for another survivor or patrol the generators. If you're not getting a survivor down, go for another.
Short chases.
Applying and maintaining pressure.