Anyone else dead survivor on new rift days?

Now even on normal days teammate will find a dozen things to do other then gens, but Rift release makes it even worse.

I need to sabotage 10 hooks, and I have to do them all this game even though that isn’t the challenge.

I need to loot a chest, sorry you’re going into stage two on your first hook, but this CHEST!!!

And so on, ugh sooo survivor some days.

On the bright side it makes killer games super easy

Comments

  • Can't blame them for doing challenges. Not everyone wants to just jump in, abuse the killer for 5 minutes and leave. A lot of people want the free BP from challenges, and the lore. Plus, the extra Rift progress.

  • @Mikeasaurus said:

    Can't blame them for doing challenges. Not everyone wants to just jump in, abuse the killer for 5 minutes and leave. A lot of people want the free BP from challenges, and the lore. Plus, the extra Rift progress.

    I do the challenges too, for sure! But they don’t need to finish them all today the new one doesn’t come out for two more weeks.

    If the challenge is heal 5 people I’ll get it through normal play, no need to sandbag the team to get it all at once self caring in a corner through sloppy butcher.

  • @Mikeasaurus said:

    Can't blame them for doing challenges. Not everyone wants to just jump in, abuse the killer for 5 minutes and leave. A lot of people want the free BP from challenges, and the lore. Plus, the extra Rift progress.

    I can blame them. Don't go the whole match sabotaging hooks. Do it when it makes sense.

  • @ImmortalReaver said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1063607#Comment_1063607

    I can blame them. Don't go the whole match sabotaging hooks. Do it when it makes sense.

    Oh I get that. I wouldn't want people outright just screwing the team, despite the fact I've had that still do, but hey-ho. What can you do?

  • You're just getting bad players. Challenges are perfectly doable without costing your team the match.