The Ever Elusive...
20200203_223222.jpg
Finally got my second ever Devour Hope 4 mori. And I was just going for a Pig daily of chasing survivors for 180 seconds!
Finally got my second ever Devour Hope 4 mori. And I was just going for a Pig daily of chasing survivors for 180 seconds!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
How did you get TWO REDS and a HIGH PURPLE to leave your totem alone and mori all of them?
The 14 I can kinda understand, but 1/2/6?
Oh, they found it, but as soon as I got the DH proc I immediately hooked, found someone on the totem, chased them away, and pushed them away from the one who found it. Luckily it was in a corner on Wrecker's Yard. Behind the shack with the closest gen at the front of the shack. They had no reason to check behind the shack unless they were purposefully totem hunting.