@Peanits What say you to this?
Waffles made my day
As the great Sessy once said
~Match making always #########
@Cronk said:@Peanits What say you to this?
@Cronk said:
"Pretty good job so far?" "Play something else?"
I'm about too at this rate.
It's not that bad for everyone
At least the survivors know what's wrong
@EvilJoshy said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1061748#Comment_1061748"Pretty good job so far?" "Play something else?" I'm about too at this rate.
@EvilJoshy said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1061748#Comment_1061748
There's always civilisation
@Cronk said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1061751#Comment_1061751There's always civilisation
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1061751#Comment_1061751
Ive been playing Warhammer 2 and Iceborne lately.
Yeah. It's a real shame.
Been going against ranks 1-3 and I'm a rank 10 killer.
And the vast majority of red rank survivors are, for some baffling reason, total and utter butt-whistles.
Do they realise that their type of crappy behaviour is going to turn people away from the game. I doubt they care.
It is really making for a very disheartening gaming experience.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@Peanits What say you to this?
Waffles made my day
As the great Sessy once said
~Match making always #########
"Pretty good job so far?" "Play something else?"
I'm about too at this rate.
It's not that bad for everyone
At least the survivors know what's wrong
There's always civilisation
Ive been playing Warhammer 2 and Iceborne lately.
Yeah. It's a real shame.
Been going against ranks 1-3 and I'm a rank 10 killer.
And the vast majority of red rank survivors are, for some baffling reason, total and utter butt-whistles.
Do they realise that their type of crappy behaviour is going to turn people away from the game. I doubt they care.
It is really making for a very disheartening gaming experience.