I never got hit by ds

Never got hit by ds because I didn't "tunnel" on pc do devs do anything when people abuse you in chat?

Screenshot_20200203_200007.jpg IMG_20200203_200225.png


Comments

  • Looks like xbox chat, correct me if i'm wrong. They can't do anything about that, it would need to be reported to Microsoft, not sure what that entails as I'm on PS4 and usually laugh at the salt I receive.

  • @Cronk said:

    Never got hit by ds because I didn't "tunnel" on pc do devs do anything when people abuse you in chat?

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/317/DMCIJ8075SV1.jpg

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/052/ZPPKB1U0HBD0.png

    Nice job against those guys. I believe they do. For the way the acted you should have tunneled the ######### out of them till their ass was sore.

  • Dbd can't do anything about external messages, but xbox can

  • @Facture said:

    Looks like xbox chat, correct me if i'm wrong. They can't do anything about that, it would need to be reported to Microsoft, not sure what that entails as I'm on PS4 and usually laugh at the salt I receive.

    I know they can't but I'm wondering about people on pc

    They'll usually get comms bans for profanity some will try censor themselves so they can't be detected by the system eventhough it's clear what they mean

  • I know they can read chat logs on PC, not sure of consequences etc.

  • In general anything that gets said anywhere else than in endgame chat goes to whoever runs the service in question.

    Someone leaves way too angry comments on your steam profile? That's Steam's problem.

    Someone sends you messages on PS or Xbox? That's Sony/Microsoft's problem.

    Someone comes to your stream and says all sorts of garbage in chat? That's a problem for whatever streaming service you're using.