thril of the hunt
please make thril of the hunt do noises like discordance because i cant hear ######### this need to be done
please make thril of the hunt do noises like discordance because i cant hear ######### this need to be done
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Like every 5 seconds or something? I don't see why not, but you'd only get 2 notifications before it gets cleansed since it takes 14 seconds.. well probably 3, since Thrill of the Hunt does make cleansing slower. But.. you also get a visual notification, not just audio.. so you should be paying attention to it if you're running that perk. Like if I were running any notification perk but wasn't paying attention to them and asking for a change on how it works for something that's entirely my fault..
But still. I agree it would be nice to have a constant reminder or something, either every X seconds, or killer instinct-like that just shows you something's going on over there without being too intrusive.
Honestly I'd make Thrill of the hunt a regular perk which is always active.
Furthermore It should choose 2 random totems to become a fake Hex totem!
Since ruin got nerfed you can't just guard ruin totem and be fine.. so I think this would be an ok change.