Did the update get released? I haven't been following cause I been playing games on origin:)

If so what is everyones opinion for both sides?



1 how hard is it with ruin vs without ruin? Do you use it now?

2 is the match making for killer side faster now? I'm at rank 16 cause I been playing origin games:)

3 did the complainers leave Or stay? Just wondering :)

4 what is your favorite change as both killer and survivor point of view?

Comments

  • Matchmaking for killer has always been fast due to the vast pool of survivors, survivor queue is still 15 minutes. New ruin is situational, it seems more reliant on the killer and perks you use with it. Plus it's a hex so if they find it annoying it gets destroyed anyways. Seems like neutral. Some left some stayed after ruin Rework. Really no favorite changes, I find them all a little repetitive or just not game changing enough to give it a minute

  • @KrispiesChicken said:

    Matchmaking for killer has always been fast due to the vast pool of survivors, survivor queue is still 15 minutes. New ruin is situational, it seems more reliant on the killer and perks you use with it. Plus it's a hex so if they find it annoying it gets destroyed anyways. Seems like neutral. Some left some stayed after ruin Rework. Really no favorite changes, I find them all a little repetitive or just not game changing enough to give it a minute

    Ok thanks:)

  • @snowflake102 said:

    If so what is everyones opinion for both sides?

    1 how hard is it with ruin vs without ruin? Do you use it now?

    2 is the match making for killer side faster now? I'm at rank 16 cause I been playing origin games:)

    3 did the complainers leave Or stay? Just wondering :)

    4 what is your favorite change as both killer and survivor point of view?

    Playing without an effective early game slowdown is difficult. Matches go a lot faster. I do not use it now, I just don't get a lot of value out of it.

    Yes, matchmaking is very fast right now for Killer. I am getting 5-15 second queues. It might be different at Rank 16, not many people play down there.

    People can complain, they care about the game, and yes they are still around, thankfully.

    This past update hasn't really brought anything I like to Killer, but it has definitely made my games as Survivor easier. Games go super fast and even I, a terrible looper, can loop for 3 gens.