Does anyone else have bad frames on PS4?

I get really bad frames when playing as both survivor and killer, and they are worse against Doctor, and most of the time they are so bad when I play killer that I can't keep up with survivor movements. I always have to restart my game. Anyone else have these issues? Asking to see if I'm alone on this :(

Comments

  • Not as survivor.

    Hag, Huntress and Demos tend to lag a lot.

  • @Plumbelina said:

    I get really bad frames when playing as both survivor and killer, and they are worse against Doctor, and most of the time they are so bad when I play killer that I can't keep up with survivor movements. I always have to restart my game. Anyone else have these issues? Asking to see if I'm alone on this :(

    It’s been a problem since the game launched on PS4.

    Devs have promised optimisation over a year ago and it’s apparently ‘an ongoing process’ but things haven’t changed much in all this time and there’s no sign of anything drastic happening this year either.

    I keep an eye out for info and updates in hope but I haven’t been able to bring myself to play since before Xmas.

  • @Plumbelina said:

    I get really bad frames when playing as both survivor and killer, and they are worse against Doctor, and most of the time they are so bad when I play killer that I can't keep up with survivor movements. I always have to restart my game. Anyone else have these issues? Asking to see if I'm alone on this :(

    Yes the only fix is to play another game because console optimization is never going to happen despite the promise.

  • Generally i dont see much issues but it does lag / stutter a lot in certain istuations:

    • when all gens are done and the killer hits someone activating his NOED my screen microfreezes for a second
    • When i get hit by the killer during a chase
    • now, when you do a gen and those stupid fireworks go off.

    But mostly when certain things active and pop up on your screen is when i experience the issues most....that and starting the game and it taking ages to load.