Killer Dc's

Why are so many killers dcing... It seems way more than usual and I can't blame noobs as I am rank 6...glitch maybe? 

Comments

  • Usually it's due to toxic behavior from Survivors, but it could also just be rage quitting. However, the game has been unstable as of late.

  • Game could be unstable. Yesterday i had 2 matches where i had connection issues. On the first one i got the connection error as the gates were powered and on the second one exactly as the game ended. Not sure if the points counted or not.

  • Orion said:

    Usually it's due to toxic behavior from Survivors, but it could also just be rage quitting. However, the game has been unstable as of late.

    It's not toxicity as no one brings DS or flashlights. The killers also have, in most cases, good perks and occasionally BBQ invitations. I think as someone mentioned stability. .. 
  • @slingshotsurvivor said:
    Why are so many killers dcing... It seems way more than usual and I can't blame noobs as I am rank 6...glitch maybe? 

    Might have been me.
    Unfortunately I played too much during the event and ranked up to the red ranks.
    Yesterday I simply DCed after my first chase ended with a DS, I simpyl Dc those games now if a non-obession has DC. In the aftergame screen I saw that it was the right decision, the whole 3 man SWF brougth DS.

    Im not gonna play such games anymore, if you wanna break the game, fine, but without me.

    Oh and playing as survivor I also realized that some killers DC when you sabotage their event hooks

    Honestly, I hope that even more killers start DCing now. DCing will only be fixed when the majority, i.e. the survivors are affected enough such that they will cry about it. Then we might finally receive punishments for DCing such that survivors cant DC anymore either. Thats what im dreaming about :wink:

  • Master said:

    @slingshotsurvivor said:
    Why are so many killers dcing... It seems way more than usual and I can't blame noobs as I am rank 6...glitch maybe? 

    Might have been me.
    Unfortunately I played too much during the event and ranked up to the red ranks.
    Yesterday I simply DCed after my first chase ended with a DS, I simpyl Dc those games now if a non-obession has DC. In the aftergame screen I saw that it was the right decision, the whole 3 man SWF brougth DS.

    Im not gonna play such games anymore, if you wanna break the game, fine, but without me.

    Oh and playing as survivor I also realized that some killers DC when you sabotage their event hooks

    Honestly, I hope that even more killers start DCing now. DCing will only be fixed when the majority, i.e. the survivors are affected enough such that they will cry about it. Then we might finally receive punishments for DCing such that survivors cant DC anymore either. Thats what im dreaming about :wink:

    Idk that's like saying ruin, BBQ & chilly, Franklin's or nurses deserve a DC from Survivors.
    I don't run DS as I don't find it enhances the game to where the odds of me getting away are greater than just waiting for someone to get me off the hook.
    I have not seen anyone, not one person Sabo hooks in my rank bracket. I highly doubt they'd be that petty considering they respawn though. 
    I also don't think adding or promoting toxicity is the way to go given the Devs see the stats. 
    As someone mentioned before it seems it is more likely a stability issue.
    That being said, it appears from your comments this game upsets you... I'd try another life's too short 😉