Question for the killers
in Polls
If you had to guess on average how many kills you get per game how many would that be?
If you had to guess on average how many kills you get per game how many would that be?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Depends on many things, mostly maps and the Killer I'm playing, but on avarage I get 2-3 kills.
I would be more like 2.3 - 2.5 in general, but at the moment, since Ruin was changed, there seem to be potatoe holes where several survivors come out from
Id say i average 4 until i play on strangers thing map or the japanese estate map. I suck on those.