Flare’s Killer Tier list(v3.5.1)
This is my tier list based off my opinions, except for Oni which I put based off other ratings:
Please remember this is my opinion, you can say whatever you want in the comments about where you think killers go, and how you would change my opinion on certain killers
Note: I like to post and read tier lists and I hope you do to, it is fun and interesting to see what other people’s opinions are!

Comments
pretty good list, I think I would have put plague before Myers and bubba between legion and clown.
I'd put oni in A.
Pretty decent list. I'd toss Ghostie and Plague in front of Hag though.
Id put Doctor in B tier and put Plague, Demogorgon and Trapper between B and C
My opinion of course: Hillbilly, Ghostface, Wraith, and Oni are too low. I think the order otherwise makes sense, but I don’t think there’s a true C or D tier. Or an S tier anymore.
I'd personally put clown at C tier (low C tier), just purely how he can counter loops and in my opinion he's stronger then Legion. I've gone against some really good Clowns, where at some loops I was powerless to do anything.
I personally rate Demo higher then Myers, due to Demo's potential map pressure. I know Myers is really good for mindgames, but I really struggle to play Myers at red ranks, that's because I'm really bad with Myers.
I'd put Trapper in C tier, as he takes too long to set up. Time which often the killer doesn't have.
Other then that I'd say it's a good tier list.
Yeah, I was debating weather to put billy above Freddy and oni above ghostface and bumping ghostface into B