Map Opinion
Lampkin Lane is pretty tough, but I think the worst map is definitely Rotten Fields
Rotten Fields Rework > Lampkin Lane
(I'm referring to the map that is literally 90% cornfield)
Lampkin Lane is pretty tough, but I think the worst map is definitely Rotten Fields
Rotten Fields Rework > Lampkin Lane
(I'm referring to the map that is literally 90% cornfield)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I agree. I dont mind a "true cornfield" map but that one is a bit boring. They chould have at least added some scarecrows or anything like that. Also some structures would be appreciated.
I don't like any of the maps in this game the only ones I can kinda tolerate are new lerys and coal tower
Lampkin Lane: 17 out of 18 killers agree, it’s a rough one!
Who’s the holdout? Trapper of course!