The Necromancer - new l
When he kills you your character wanders around the map and screams when he sees a survivor.
new killer idea
When he kills you your character wanders around the map and screams when he sees a survivor.
new killer idea
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Cool, but it should be a perk, not a power, if you dont kill survivora in the first place, it is useless, will be worst than legion o_o
Hahahahaha, I kinda like that idea.
Now, if this is a perk, I'd use on Leatherface.
Creepy, but a cool idea, sadly it wont work because I doubt BHVR can program AI with pathfinding if their life depended on it.
Although, maybe if its like a ghost and has no hitbox aka can fly through obstacles, that could work I guess.
It is a cool idea, i have to give you that, but i see one problem: It encourage tunneling. (which is a bad thing)