Ignore this poll; my finger slipped on my phone and I accidentally posted this early. There seems to be no way to edit polls. :/
I just pressed "Enhoyay" because I think this is where your finger slipped.
@Aven_Fallen said:I just pressed "Enhoyay" because I think this is where your finger slipped.
@Aven_Fallen said:
I plead the fifth.
Must admit I'm not sure what I just voted for but its being added to my vocabulary at some point.
@MegaWaffle said:Must admit I'm not sure what I just voted for but its being added to my vocabulary at some point.
@MegaWaffle said:
Devs, I hope you are reading this. Is enhoyay really the place you want Survivors to be at?
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I just pressed "Enhoyay" because I think this is where your finger slipped.
I plead the fifth.
Must admit I'm not sure what I just voted for but its being added to my vocabulary at some point.
Devs, I hope you are reading this. Is enhoyay really the place you want Survivors to be at?