Which killer should I invest in.

Currently I play plauge,pig,spirit,hag,wraith. I want to try and invest in another killer. More so one that's more chase heavy with something to help in the chase. I was thinking of either investing in demogorgon or micheal. I would like to try oni but I suck with aiming his attack during blood fury and maybe nurse but idk if she is worth it to learn with all her issues atm.

Comments

  • Those are both good picks. Have lots of fun!

  • Well Michael doesn't have anything to help him in a chase and it's a diceroll if his stalk will even work well because dedicated servers are perfect. His builds and addons are some of the most fun in the game though imo. Demo has the lunge and obvious synergy with STBFL as well as map pressure with portals. I dunno, it's up to you.