Ranking system get worse
I have been consistently getting ranked with red ranks and rank ones with a weird little thing on the top of their rank and I'm only a rank 10 killer. What is going on?
I have been consistently getting ranked with red ranks and rank ones with a weird little thing on the top of their rank and I'm only a rank 10 killer. What is going on?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The little skull just indicates rank 1 status, and the matchmaking has been fubared for awhile now.
I knew it was bad but it went from bad to like apocalyptic for me.