With map reworks, will devs start putting doors farther apart? Hopefully?
Also what do you think of hatch closing mechanic by killer? I think it’s sort of annoying and especially sucks when then the escape doors are 10 feet from one another. Funny enough when I play killer, doors are always on opposite ends of map. How would you redo doors and egc?
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Was it more fun back in day when killers couldn’t close hatch?
The hatch became a standoff which lasted until someone decides to give up. Feel bad when doors are down the hall from each other.
As a survivor main, I definitely prefer the new system. More chance of dying, but less chance of mind-numbing boredom. I do understand the killers' pain over the hatch mechanic in general, though, so maybe if they did something about the exit gate spawns, it would open up the possibility of revisiting the hatch as well.
Hopefully this will be something they will look into in the near future. For all we know, they might already be working on it. Personally, I think it would be enough for the gates to stop spawning randomly and just be in fixed, fair locations on every map, but I know @NMCKE had an alternate suggestion which involved enclosing the gates in their own areas, like those on the indoor maps, to stop the switch being visible for far away.
No, because Hatch standoffs could last for frustratingly long times as long as neither side was willing to concede the Hatch.
Imagine sitting on a forum all day just to flock to survivor posts to say how bad a player they are and how easy game is for survivors. Yeah, pathetic huh? Git gud
The doors should not be further apart.
If the game gets to that point the survivor already had multiple second chances, on top of second chances, on top of second chances.
true,lmao