Jeepers creepers

You guys should add him as a killer. He very scary and u should definitely give him the ability to have him jump up in sky with wings out for 5 second as he scans looking for survivors. Once he lock on a specific surviors which means his taste for them grows even more. The actual surviors should then get his face pop up on their screen to signify they being target for 5 seconds. When he then come flying back down he have a cool down. Boards that are inside have him still do it but bust thur the way. Make him able to scan for bit while in air. I believe that would scary many once u running and all of sudden his face pop up on your screen. The terror would be real. I truly believe pennywise also should be add as well. But jeepers creepers would be a awesome add on. Also have him so a smell perk which make him smell a survivor if near. I truly believe this would make the game even more scary. I truly love this game I haven't play anything else but this. I look forward to the future with this game

Comments