Please Nerf...
Janes giant badonkadonk. It's much too overpowering. I can't NOT tunnel her. I need to smack that butt. How am I supposed to focus on killing other survivors??? It's so OP. Devs!!!!! Listen to the people! Just... Lipo it a little bit.
Janes giant badonkadonk. It's much too overpowering. I can't NOT tunnel her. I need to smack that butt. How am I supposed to focus on killing other survivors??? It's so OP. Devs!!!!! Listen to the people! Just... Lipo it a little bit.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
When you get teabagged by Jane.
If that's what you call a toxic survivor, sign me up for another :')
GASP how daaaaare you even fathom the idea of a nerf to the most beautiful and eye catching survivor in the entire game.
for your crimes against Jane kind you must play Jane for a entire week.
Nah I'm too much of a top for that lol
I want to post a picture to show how Dwight has the superior booty but not sure if it would be too much for the forums. I already got a warning for a stupid joke, don’t need to get banned yet ;_;
Just know that not one character in DbD can compete with Dwight. NOT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Daddy Michael in the hospital gown is a distant second.
Nah I don't buy into the Dwight meme train lol Jane has real meat. And not like that meat that's in Bubbas chili. I'm pretty sure that's raccoon meat...
But Jane is the only survivor who has an accurate hit box.... (killer main by the way just making a joke)
Okay this made me lol.
Yeah, it's pretty unfair that Jane gets extra perks.
I can definitely think of worse ways to go...