Random option for cosmetics
Do you think a random option where the game would mix match your cosmetics into something random would be cool to have in the game?
Do you think a random option where the game would mix match your cosmetics into something random would be cool to have in the game?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No reason to not
I chose randomly.
I mean, I don't see me using the option much, but maybe some people would, so why not?
I meant to click 'Why Not?'
I feel that it might be best if it had a set number of outfits that you could create and save and then you could hit randomize with that
I just want to see the bugs this brings along.