I wouldn't try it because at any time while your using colored perks, the EAC can say "Hey, your hacking and your getting perma banned!" So use it at your own risk!
Use at your own risk. It's not something that we actively ban for, but because you are modifying files, EAC may detect it at some point and ban you for it. If that happens, we'd be unable to help you.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Huh.
I don't like colored perks so i don't care :chuffed:
Use at your own risk. It's not something that we actively ban for, but because you are modifying files, EAC may detect it at some point and ban you for it. If that happens, we'd be unable to help you.
I would recommend not doing it just to be safe.
Streamers just do it to "be different". I wouldn't risk it, though. One day EAC gets twitchy (no pun intended) and you're permabanned.