Any german players here? I have a question

I have seen that german players consider the german translation very poor, and I want to know exactly why

I am currently playing DBD in german for the "language immersion", and I am starting to get worried that the translations I am reading are faulty.

Could you please point out the grammatical errors the translation has?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I switched to the English translation quite a while ago, but from what I remember:

    It is poorly worded, almost sounding like Google translate at times. Its often also quite outdated, generally taking a few weeks to update the text of patched stuff.

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    I have seen that german players consider the german translation very poor, and I want to know exactly why

    I am currently playing DBD in german for the "language immersion", and I am starting to get worried that the translations I am reading are faulty.

    Could you please point out the grammatical errors the translation has?

    Uh, a lot of grammar errors and more. Some things are wrongly translated, they are reported to the team.