New doctor is just as annoying..

Can't stand the shock therapy /strike ability combo. Just allows the doctor the ability to Disrupt and end chases quicker and move on to disrupting and starting new chases sooner.


Ability to stop you from vaulting or pallet dropping is too unbalanced.

Comments

  • @DBD78 said:

    Just adapt and learn how to counter him. People who mains a killer learn that killer from inside and out. As survivor you won't face the same killer every game but after many games against every killer you will learn and get better.

    That said I think Doctor is the most annoying killer to go against.

    I play the Doctor whenever I want to rank up. He is easy mode. How do you adapt exactly? I put on range add ons and do nothing but chase, I spam shock at gens, I check lockers because I have a brain. Hope you brought iron will as a perk just for the doc...

1 2 ›