Playground window on Badham still isn't getting Entity blocked

I've seen people vault it five times in a row, even after the sound for the blocking comes up and the particle effect is visible. Is this a bug? Maybe exclusive to consoles because I play on Xbox?

Comments

  • @Hamtroll said:

    You probably just don't actually have them in a chase so it's not counting. I would not stay at it if they have vaulted 5 times in a row anyways.

    The chase music is still going, the "Chase" score event doesn't pop up that signifies the end of the chase. Pretty sure I still have them in a chase, but again, might not. The reason I stay at it is because I have them at the point where they can't run into the school or they will get hit, so they constantly vault it. Then when I think I have them because they vaulted 3 times in a row during a chase, they basically tell the Entity to eat ######### and vault it again, I don't see this coming because I think the vault blocker is working and commit to going to the other side for the hit, they vault and run into the school, and I break chase.

  • It could he bugged but that loop has a lot of places where chase could drop.

  • Today it blocked for me (if it wasnt blocking that would explain why the survivor who blocked was so eager to vault trying to waste my time).