When it will be released? 🤔
In the future.
@Peanits said:In the future.
@Peanits said:
Hahahaha nice answer but I meant month no need to say exact date 🤣
@Lunar_the_Legion said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1053922#Comment_1053922no way?
@Lunar_the_Legion said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1053922#Comment_1053922
no way?
Yes way!
@Primalux135 said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1053922#Comment_1053922Hahahaha nice answer but I meant month no need to say exact date 🤣
@Primalux135 said:
Sorry, we can't give an exact date yet. If you keep an eye out on Twitter/Discord, we'll let you know when we're ready to start teasing it.
SOON
Probably when around Plague released last year, so March/April-ish.
March 2020, it count every 3 months between chapters
@eric_alrasid17 said:March 2020, it count every 3 months between chapters
@eric_alrasid17 said:
I’m guessing match 3rd
Soon™
6 weeks after the latest patch it should go to the PTB from my understanding, but issues can arise that delay it.
Yea Let's get hype for a new chapter to a still biased broken game!
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
In the future.
Hahahaha nice answer but I meant month no need to say exact date 🤣
Yes way!
Sorry, we can't give an exact date yet. If you keep an eye out on Twitter/Discord, we'll let you know when we're ready to start teasing it.
SOON
Probably when around Plague released last year, so March/April-ish.
March 2020, it count every 3 months between chapters
I’m guessing match 3rd
Soon™
6 weeks after the latest patch it should go to the PTB from my understanding, but issues can arise that delay it.
Yea Let's get hype for a new chapter to a still biased broken game!