Survivor and killer mains: what, in your preferred role, do you think deserves a nerf?
Bonus: what, in the other role, deserves a buff?
For survivors I think toolboxes and keys need nerfs/reworks. For instance the total repair speed increase should be capped at around 10% and toolboxes and add ons should focus on other things, like noise reduction, increasing great skill check reward and size, and soft counters to perks like Surveillance and Discordance. The purple key should only allow one person to escape and both keys should need to be channeled to unlock the hatch (time could be reduced with add ons).
For killers, I think Leatherface should be better at more things than camping and needs an add on rework. Trapper should carry 2-3 traps by default. And perks like Monstrous Shrine, Mindbreaker, Unrelenting etc need buffs or reworks. For instance, Unrelenting could be made so with each successful hit with your basic attack you get a token and after acquiring 3-4 tokens, your next missed attack has a 65-70-75% reduction in cooldown.
Comments
Survivor: Keys
Killer: Spirit and I would say Nurse, but she’s just conceptually broken that it would require to gut her to mend the issue.
I play both sides equally.
Survivor: I mean balancing around solo queue and a 4 man SWF is difficult, so I don’t really have any nerf suggestions besides giving the key an animation while opening hatch, similar mechanic to the “insta heal”, so they can’t just use it on the spot during a chase.
Killer: Nerf NOED. At the very least get rid of its unnecessary speed boost.
I’d really like the survivor bleed out timer to be lessened from 4 minutes to 2-3 minutes, not sure if that’s an indirect nerf to killers or not.
simple, the meta, on both sides