Who are you as...? Describe yourself using "The _________"

As survivor: "The Hero"

I'm dying if that lets you live, no one gets left behind!

Untitled Image

As killer: "The mindbreaker"

Hahahaha, god loop? sure...

Untitled Image

Comments

  • As survivor: "The Reckless"

    What do you mean I'm leaving scratch marks everywhere?


    As killer: "The Whisperer"

    I know they're around here somewhere...

  • Survivor: The Gate Jumper

    Doing gens? Yeah, alright. Have fun with that! *proceeds to climb over gate*

    Killer: The Pallet Ignorer

    If you could vault over pallets why can’t I? Would save me so much time.

  • As survivor: "The Mean Teamplayer"

    "We got this, just work together and STOP BRINGING THE KILLER TOWARDS ME!!!"

    IMG_20190321_000706.jpg

    ^me, when I see you bringing the killer towards me.



    As Killer. "The Arquitect"

    "I know you will pass here eventually, and someone will come save you from there. Leaving the third person to come here from this direction while the last guy hides in a locker like the scared dwight he is"

    20200131_142457.jpg

    *THWACK

    tumblr_pw5slo6KTr1xvn900o1_r1_400.png

    "All according to keikaku"

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    As survivor: "The Reckless"

    What do you mean I'm leaving scratch marks everywhere?

    As killer: "The Whisperer"

    I know they're around here somewhere...

    I hate those players! hahahahaha! I run fixated for the stealth speed and whenever a guy runs right past me whyle I'm doing so I'm like "really...?"